Are you seeking an opportunity to build on your administration experience and to step into HR or recruitment?
Our client, a global asset manager, is recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to provide support on an initial contract until the end of the year (extension is expected).
The role is Edinburgh based and our client offer hybrid home/office working.
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word
- Help manage a shared mailbox and allocate queries to members of the team
- Handle queries from managers, the wider HR and recruitment team, and workforce
- Maintain and manage different records on internal systems and databases
- Assist with reporting (using Excel and PowerPoint)
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14882
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Tax Specialist
- Digital Marketing Insight Analyst
- Head of Pricing
- DC Senior Investment Consultant
- Senior Market Risk Analyst
- Business Governance Administrator
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Financial Readiness Senior Analyst
- Liquidity Management Senior Associate
- Corporate Actions Processor, Senior Associate
- Finance Analyst
- Investment Reporting Developer
- UAT Business Analyst
- Treasury Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Fluent German/ French Speakers
- Financial Reporting Manager (Officer)
- Transfers Team Analyst (Glasgow)
- Transfers Team Analyst
- Card Payments Specialist