Electronics Engineer Consultant - Security Clearance
Electronics Engineer Consultant - Security Clearance - Cambridge
A new design consultancy, based in Cambridge, are currently looking for a Electronics Engineer Consultant to add to the team of experienced experts, specifically with a focus on security cleared projects.
Although this is a new design consultancy, they have the backing of larger companies meaning you still have the job security of working for a large company.
You will also have benefits including pension, share purchase schemes, healthcare, life assurance and other excellent benefits not normally available to smaller organisations.
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer who has ideally worked on MOD, Security Clearance or other sensitive technologies.
Due to the nature of consultancy services, your electronics experience could be across a number of fields such as RF Engineering, Microwave Electronics, Analogue Electronics, Sensors Technologies, PCB Electronics or other complex electronics design.
It will also be ideal if you have specific Firmware, Embedded or other software experience.
Due to the nature of work, you must already hold or be able to obtain security clearance.
Apart from the benefits, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, career opportunities and a continued skills training to keep you at the forefront of technologies.
This is a rare opportunity to be involved with a design consultancy at the ground level, meaning future career development will be more likely than with other consultancies or companies.
Due to this, I'm expecting a lot of interest in this role.
If you are interested in the role, apply now or risk missing out.
For more information, please feel free to call Andrew Welsh, Director of Medical Devices recruitment and Scientific recruitment specialists Newton Colmore Consulting, on +44 121 268 2240 or make an application and one of our team at Newton Colmore Consulting will contact you.
Newton Colmore Consulting is a specialist recruitment company within the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Scientific Software, Robotics, Data Science, Healthcare Communications.
Science, Electronics Design, New Product Design, Human Factors, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Field Service Engineering sectors.
More Jobs from Newton Colmore Consulting
- Medical Devices Firmware Engineer – Contract – New York
- Medical Devices Firmware Engineer – Contract – London
- Machine Learning Engineer – Defence Sector – Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer – Piezoelectronics – Product Development
- Microfluidics Physicist – Experimental Systems – Cambridge
- C# Software Engineer – Scientific Engineering – South Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer – Digital Signal Processing - Cambridge
- Medical Devices Product Development Project Manager – Cambridge
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer – Medical Devices
- Medical Diagnostics Design Engineer – Electromechanical Design
- Medical Devices Mechanical Engineer – SolidWorks – Cambridge
- Security Cleared Firmware Engineer – DSP Engineer - Cambridge
- Medical Devices – Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Cambridge
- Junior Internal Auditor – Tamworth – Homebased
- Senior Software Engineer – Biotechnology – C# - Cambridge
- Medical Devices Consultant – Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Graduate Software Engineer – South Cambridge
- Senior Applications Scientist – Synthetic Biology
- Principal Biochemical Assay Scientist – Biotech - Cambridge
- Physicist – Scientific Systems – Cambridge