Electronics Engineer - Piezoelectronics - Product Development
Electronics Engineer - Piezoelectronics - New Product Development - Cambridge
A growing Scientific Engineering organisation are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to help with the product development of new piezoelectronics technologies.
You will be working within a team of mechanical design engineers, software engineers and scientists, so teamwork is important.
You will be the only electronics person in the role, so confidence in your ability will be essential.
You'll be working on the electronics design and PCB layout of the new piezoelectronics devices while also applying Embedded C software writing while also using other software languages.
Although it would be ideal for you to have piezoelectronics experience we do not expect it, but ideally you will have experience within a highly regulated field such as Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Scientific Engineers, Pharmatech or other scientific fields.
While working on new technologies, you'll also be rewarded with an excellent starting salary, high-pension, annual bonuses, private medical cover, life assurance and other excellent benefits you'd normally have with a larger organisation.
I'm expecting a lot of interest in this role, so if you are interested, I'd suggest making an application now.
We are looking for someone to start sooner rather than later, but understand you are likely to have a notice period.
The interview process will happen quickly, starting with a video interview leading to an in-person interview.
Part of the interview will likely involve a tour of their state of the art facilities, that are currently being expanded on to keep at the forefront of technological advances.
For more information, please feel free to call Andrew Welsh, Director of Medical Devices recruitment and Scientific recruitment specialists Newton Colmore Consulting, on +44 121 268 2240 or make an application and one of our team at Newton Colmore Consulting will contact you.
Newton Colmore Consulting is a specialist recruitment company within the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Scientific Software, Robotics, Science, Electronics Design, New Product Design, Human Factors, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Field Service Engineering sectors.
More Jobs from Newton Colmore Consulting
- Microfluidics Physicist – Experimental Systems – Cambridge
- C# Software Engineer – Scientific Engineering – South Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer – Digital Signal Processing - Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer Consultant – Security Clearance
- Medical Devices Product Development Project Manager – Cambridge
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer – Medical Devices
- Medical Diagnostics Design Engineer – Electromechanical Design
- Medical Devices Mechanical Engineer – SolidWorks – Cambridge
- Security Cleared Firmware Engineer – DSP Engineer - Cambridge
- Medical Devices – Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Cambridge
- Junior Internal Auditor – Tamworth – Homebased
- Senior Software Engineer – Biotechnology – C# - Cambridge
- Medical Devices Consultant – Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Graduate Software Engineer – South Cambridge
- Senior Applications Scientist – Synthetic Biology
- Principal Biochemical Assay Scientist – Biotech - Cambridge
- Physicist – Scientific Systems – Cambridge
- Firmware Engineer – DSP Designing – Cambridge
- Embedded Software Engineer – Security Clearance – Cambridge
- Mechanical Engineer – Cancer Instrumentation – Cambridge