Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 DOE
My client in Wokingham is looking for a HR Assistant.
The ideal candidate must have experience working as a HR Administrator/Assistant.
Must be accurate, highly organised and enjoy administration and recruitment.
* Receive, review and coordinate approvals for all hiring-related documents
* Prepare offer letters & contract of employment
* Complete background checks (references) when applicable
* Prepare and send new hire documentation
* Receive, review and ensure completion of new hire paperwork
* Update all new hire details on the HR database
* Notify appropriate departments regarding employee changes
* Assisting the HR Manager to develop a corporate recruitment plan
* Liaising with departmental heads to understand job descriptions
* Creating and placing job ads to attract applicants
* Conducting initial interview, assessment, and selection processes
* Managing and communicating with applicants
* Reporting to HR Manager on the status of vacancies
* Developing and implementing internal referral systems
* Representing the company at recruitment events
The ideal candidate:
* Must be organized, able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor with all levels of the organization
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* A forward thinking, perceptive individual, capable of influencing others and effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the Company.
Excellent customer service and team oriented
* Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize/multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
* Strong internal customer focus, along with a desire to learn all aspects of the business
* Flexibility, adaptability and ability to shift priorities based on the organizations' needs
* Self-motivated and able to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions, take ownership and accountability, operate with minimal supervision
* Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential
* Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Executive Assistant and Office Manager
- Occupational Health Responder Technician
- Clinical Team Lead - Occupational Health
- Japanese Restaurant General Manager
- Marketing Assistant-QVC
- Administrative and Communications Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Data Engineer
- Customer Services Administrator
- Azure Cloud Developer (Azure .Net Developer)
- Senior Account Manager
- Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Warehouse Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Consultant
- Vehicle Mechanic
- VP Business Development
- Senior IT Support Engineer