Trainee Management Sales Executive
Our innovative and successful Client is looking for a Trainee Management Sales Executive where through bespoke company in house training you will be taught how to deliver the best customer and sales service, and provide well thought out solutions, which show tangible operational, cost effective and environmental efficiencies within their business.
This is a growth role.
Key Areas of Responsibility for the Trainee Management Sales Executive
You will grow your skills and abilities to support the profitable and sustainable growth of company whilst ensuring the delivery of a best in class customer service.
You will in time grow regional market share by securing new business account that align with our long term strategy and value proposition.
Advising a wide range of customers in all aspects of sales and service of company products in person, over the phone and with end users.
You will conduct demonstrations of their solutions across a variety of industry environments.
Main accountabilities/activities for the Trainee Management Executive
- Work with the Center Manager to build and deliver an aggressive growth plan for key markets.
- Grow existing customer account base via targeted activity
- Supporting the team with its operational and supply chain
- Assisting customers with sales, queries and after sales service
- Attend sales and product training sessions delivered via our in house training academy (mixed learning modules e-learning/live webinars and in person sessions
- Support the administration required to keep the business operating within the standards set
Required skills, Experience, Knowledge, Competencies required
- As this is a trainee position you may have no work experience and have recently left education or looking for a change of career
- You need to be willing to learn, excel and soak up all the training offered
- Attention to detail and results-driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What's in it for you?
The starting salary offered is to be discussed on application.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
This is an opportunity to be part of a huge successful world leader, who value their staff, you will have 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and a pension, staff discounts, bonus schemes, progression opportunities and more.
If this position is of interest and you have the necessary required skills, please do apply online straight away as we would love to hear from you!
- Start: 08/09/2022
- Rate: training and progression, and more
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Contact: Julie Purvis
- Tel: 01295 688851 / 07739464258
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-08 10:41:23 -
- View all Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
More Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Marketing Executive
- 3.5 Tonne Driver
- Field Service Coordinator - Temp
- Counter Sales Assistant - Moordown
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Logistocs and Supply Chain Administrator
- Sales Administrator
- Service Coordinator
- Yard Assistant / Warehouse
- Payroll Executive
- Private EA - Part Time
- 1st Line IT Support
- Sales Administrator
- Internal Sales Administrator
- Graphic Artist
- Website and Digital Manager
- HR Officer
- Finance Manager
- Customer Engagement Partner
- Collections Advisor remote based