Site Manager - Retail Fit-out
Site Manager (Retail Refurbishment & Fit-Out) - Cardiff (CF10) - 3 Weeks - Up to £270 Per Night (dependent on experience)
Our client, a leading Main Contractor working within the Retail fit-out industry are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to work on the M&E installation and refit of a live commercial property in the heart of Cardiff, working on a fast-track fit-out scheme.
Working as a No.1 Site Manager on site, you must have experience of running sites as an on-site Manager as a No.1, delivering fast-track Retail/Commercial fit-out and/or refurbishment projects in your RECENT work history, reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager.
With experience of site of working for the Main/Principle Contractor, dealing directly with the end user/client, and undertaking all daily tasks including, but not restricted to, managing Health & Safety on site, delivering daily inductions and toolbox talks, ensuring site is running to programme and dealing with any problems as they arise on site.
As well as having the above experience, you must also hold CSCS Card, First Aid at Work, & SMSTS.
Any further qualifications would be beneficial.
If you are an experienced Site Manager, with prior experience of working on fit-out contracts as a No.1 Manager on site and hold the necessary Qualifications & Certificates then we look forward to hearing from you straight away!
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- 2nd Line Desktop & Network Support
- Remote Locum Prescribing Pharmacist
- Project Manager / Account Manager - 80% Home Working
- Head of Tech
- Supplier Assurance **SC Clearance Required**
- Development Team Lead
- Locum GP - Long Term Nottingham
- Site Engineer
- GP Out of Hours OOH in Basingstoke
- GP Locum in Ipswich
- Salaried GP in Somerset
- Senior Java Developer - Remote Working
- Senior Software Developer
- General Labourer
- Maintenance Supervisor - Reactive
- Continuous Improvement Project Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer - Days
- Maintenance Engineer