UPW Supervisor - Wellingborough
Community Payback Supervisor
Service care solutions is a market leading recruitment company, specialising in the probation sector recruiting for numerous roles across the country with a wide range of opportunities.
We are looking to recruit for numerous probation orientated jobs to reduce the reoffending rate and ensure rehabilitation.
All of our roles are temporary contracts, below is a brief summary of the roles that we offer.
Community Payback Supervisor.
LOCATION: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
HOURS: Full time Monday - Friday
PAY RATE: £15-17P/H ( Depending on Experience )
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Residential support worker with IMMEDIATE START.
Our client require someone with preferably experience of supervising groups of individuals.
Health and safety knowledge preferable.
Must to be able to drive!
Job details -
- Provide residents with help and support in daily tasks
- Supervise and monitor residence
- Preferably experience of supervising groups of individuals
Essential requirements -
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be able to drive - Full driving licence essential
- Health and Safety knowledge desirable
- Previous experience of working with residents - not essential
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Social Care Assessor
- Management Accountant
- Benefit Assessment Officers
- Child Protection Social Worker
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Locality Social Worker
- Service Desk Analyst
- Litigation Lawyer
- Business Support Officer
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Project Officer
- Customer Service and Planning Supervisor
- Customer Service Advisor
- Debt Recovery Officer
- Site Support Assistant