Job Title: Housing Administrator
Locations: Leyland PR25
Contract Type: Temporary ongoing for minimum 3 months
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday 36.25 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
A new opportunity has become available for a Housing Administration officer to help process applications within a busy Social housing department.
This is an initial 3-month contract with view to extend providing on internal circumstances
Main tasks and duties -
- To prepare letters, reports, statistics and other documents using various information technology packages.
- To maintain and update filing and information systems and records in the office.
- To participate in the office cover rota, answering telephone calls and taking messages, receiving and dealing with visitors to the office in a courteous and helpful manner.
- To accept and deal with telephone calls, emails and contacts via other mediums such as social media for housing management and maintenance issues.
- Advise residents and prospective purchasers on all aspects of the application process
- Maintain appropriate comprehensive records of residents to ensure an effective housing service.
- Experience of working within housing (choice based lettings and housing applications)
- Providing clear information and answering questions both on the phone and via email
- Computer literate in particular with Word and Excel
- String Administration background
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £12.88 per hour
- Location: Leyland, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ryan Curwen
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-08 15:55:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Project Officer
- Customer Service and Planning Supervisor
- Customer Service Advisor
- Debt Recovery Officer
- Site Support Assistant
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Family Support Worker
- Analyst Developer
- Finance Manager
- Deputy Chief Operating Officer
- Digital Java Developer Senior
- Senior ICT Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Reablement Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Children and Family Social Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistant