In this role you will be performing logistical tasks (receiving & shipping), troubleshooting, repairs (mechanical or electrical in nature), testing, and cleaning of customer returned products.
- Learning policies and procedures and how to apply them to issues experienced in routine activities
- Learning and closely following established processes and directions
- Repairing assigned equipment, overall maintenance
- Working within a team environment
- Performs basic tasks associated with servicing customer product.
This includes receiving/shipping, reviewing customer complaints, basic troubleshooting, mechanical repairs, inspection, basic and soldering, cleaning, testing, and final inspections
- Learns and develops familiarity with a smaller subset of products and processes
- Records work performed in the form of symptom codes and parts replacement reasons
- Provides input geared toward continuous improvement activities
- Learns and develops familiarity with various software tools
- Delivers work that falls within acceptable error rate limits.
Provides input geared toward improving existing work instruction documentation and the standardization of processes.
Complies with all ESD practices.
Understands basic ISO requirements
- Complies with all required safety practices and use of PPE
- Understands and complies with all aspects of the 5S program
- Learns and follows the basic calibration and maintenance requirements of the tools/equipment used in the operations
- Must have manual dexterity
- Must be willing to learn new products and processes
- Desirable to have repair technician experience
- Must have worked in a manufacturing environment
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Repair, Technician, Operative, Manufacturing, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, ISO, 5S, Troubleshooting, Cleaning, Soldering, Complaints, Inspection
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Project Engineer
- Assembly Operative
- CNC Miller
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Turner
- Sewing Machinist
- Account Manager - Logistics
- Account Manager
- Internet Carrier Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Welder / Fabricator
- Project Manager
- Fleet Planner
- Graduate Process Support Engineer
- Transport Administrator
- Line Technician
- Maintenance Engineer