Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist required in Sussex
Maxxima are looking for an expert in blood sciences to join their Laboratory in Sussex.
The individual we are seeking will have an extensive background in Biochemistry and ideally experience using Roche Cobas equipment.
On a day to day basis you will be supporting the seniors in delivering the blood sciences service alongside provide leadership to the support staff in the department
Salary: £24-30 per hour with uplifts for out of hours
Shift Patterns: 9am to 17.30 and 12pm-8pm
Registration Required: HCPC registration
Other Requirements: Right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this biomedical scientist vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If youd like more details about this role, contact the biomedical science team today we always have time to take your call.
If the role isnt quite what youre looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work for Maxxima
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and Police checks
- Expert consultants with decades worth of combined experience in our markets
- Dedicated administrative team to support with payroll functions
- Guidance and advice on furthering your career, CV and interview techniques
- Exclusive opportunities through our UK wide master vendor contracts
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Registered with all major UK NHS Frameworks and Private Healthcare Providers
Maxxima has been offering high quality, flexible staffing solutions to the health and social care sectors for over 20 years.
We work with public and private health clients, local authorities and social care providers throughout the UK and overseas
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
Please contact your consultant for more information for how to benefit up to £1500 on this incentive.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 CT Radiographer
- Band 7 Sonographer
- Senior Cardiac Physiologist - Perm - London
- General Radiographer
- Occupational Therapist
- Band 7 General Radiographer
- Band 7 CT/MRI Radiographer
- Band 8b Sonographer
- Band 8b Sonographer
- Neuro Occupational Therapist
- Admin and Clerical
- Paediatric Respiratory Physiotherapist
- Paediatric physiotherapist
- Band 6/7 MRI Radiographer