Clinical Procurement Lead
The Clinical Procurement Lead role is a fantastic opportunity to lead a team as it evolves to enable quick patient access to innovative solutions through business and supplier partnerships.
This industry-leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a motivated individual with a strong background in R&D procurement and managing high performing teams.
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end procurement operation.
- Great project management skills acquired across experiences with competing demands, process improvement and high-level projects relating to R&D and Clinical sourcing categories.
- Deep knowledge of category area as well as working understanding of other interlinked categories.
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding leadership skills who can drive the team forward and support its growth and development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills applied to ensure great management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ambitious and driven individual with a desire for a role where they can utilise previous expertise and continue learning.
- Define vision and priorities to guide creation and implementation of R&D and Clinical sourcing strategies.
- Support team's development - provide leadership, coaching and mentorship to establish a team vision and encourage individual and collective growth.
- Provide team direction and oversee the performance of Category Managers.
- Collaborate with teams in the wider organisation to broaden expertise and get a more holistic understanding of team direction.
- Extensive communication with internal and external stakeholders to better understand their needs and ultimately improve delivery offerings and business satisfaction.
- Industry-leading pharmaceutical company that is a pioneer in research-focused healthcare.
- Outstanding reputation on a global scale which they have curated through over 100 years of work.
- Ambitious 10-year plan in place to drive improved patient access.
- Fantastic company culture where employees are supported, included and valued.
- State-of-the-art headquarters to be utilised through hybrid working (ideally 2 days a week onsite).
Our client, committed to securing the right candidate, is flexible with regards to the remuneration package.
We are working to a strict deadline so please apply now to be considered for this opportunity and your application will be reviewed immediately.