Scrum Master, Up to £45,000 + 10% Bonus + Strong Benefits, 95% Home working with visit to offices in Gateshead (once a month), ASAP Start, Amazing Company with fantastic culture.
Overview of the Scrum Master:
The purpose of the role of Scrum Master is to oversee and guide Scrum teams.
This will include running ceremonies, managing timelines, resolving problems, and coaching team members on scrum.
Ultimately, the Scrum Master will help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
The Scrum Master will also operate as a Project Manager, which means you will be responsible for the successful planning and execution of multiple concurrent projects on the product roadmap.
This will involve planning, forecasting, reporting progress, managing deadlines, blocker resolution, and stakeholder management (both external and internal).
The ultimate goal of this role is to ensure projects assigned are delivered quickly and effectively, and to increase the velocity of our Scrum team(s) over time.
- Lead your Scrum team through ceremonies including sprints, meetings, daily stand-ups, planning sessions, and retrospectives
- Set and manage timelines of all projects, ensuring they're delivered on time, within budget
- Resolve problems or blockers for your team through facilitation with all stakeholders
- Work with the Business Analyst to be the front-end of the Cloud development teams, interfacing directly with internal & external stakeholders to push Agile principles and efficient delivery
- Coach team members on scrum and agile best practices
- Own and continuously improve the processes of your Scrum team(s) so that they are more efficient and have closer alignment with the Scum framework
- Work closely with a Business Analyst to structure and prioritise backlogs and new requests
- Advocate for and drive the adoption of agile and SCRUM best practices
- Manage the successful execution of product roadmap projects from initiation to delivery, including planning, forecasting, progress reports, deadline management, blocker resolution, and stakeholder management (both external and internal)
Whats in your DNA?
- Expert in an Agile framework (preferably Scrum).
Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Proven ability to manage projects through from initiation to delivery and deliver within a set deadline
- Capable of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Able to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including the ability to set clear expectations and have difficult conversations
- Prior experience leading a scrum team
- Experience working directly with clients in an agency environment, including managing stakeholders, deadlines, expectations, and resolving queries in an efficient manner
- Sound understanding of web and software technologies
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- C# .NET Developer - Fully Remote
- Partner Marketing Executive - Global Tech Co
- Facilities Manager
- Site Supervisor (infrastructure) (Rail)
- Project Manager (highways)
- Contracts Engineer (highways)
- Labourer- Nights
- Site Manager - Fit-Out
- GP Locum in Barking, East London
- GP Locum in Guildford
- Salaried GP in Woking
- Salaried GP Bedford
- Project Manager
- GP Locum in Buckinghamshire
- GP Partner in Chatham, Kent
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Building Surveyor
- Supply Chain
- CPCS Traffic Marshal
- Quality Systems Engineer - Manufacturing