Recruitment Consultant - Home Based
Recruitment Consultant – Home Based
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
At 4RecruitmentServices we focus primarily on 5 core markets – Social Care, Office/IT and Admin, Building Services, Healthcare, including GP’s, Locums, Nursing and HCA’s and Education.
Working across some of the biggest brands in the UK, we are extremely proud of our heritage and brand.
Staying ahead of the game and competition, retaining our market reputation, and achieving our extensive growth plans.
- Joining a fully remote team, covering one of the sectors:
- Social Care
- IT/Office and admin
- Building Services
- A vast internal database of clients and candidates to work from.
- A recognised name within recruitment giving you the advantage of being recognised above the competition.
- The flexibility of homeworking within a well-connected team.
- A dedicated compliance officer, who will manage the full onboarding process.
- Earning opportunities and bonus structures are extremely competitive across the whole recruitment sector.
- Basic Salary
- Commission with no thresholds
- Laptop, Mobile phone, CRM and dedicated compliance officer.
- True progression opportunities across the business.
- 1 year recruitment agency experience is required/essential.
- Attitude is the most critical, motivated, ambitious, and passionate.
- A desire to grow within a business.
- Ideal role to take your recruitment career into the right direction with the right company.
To find out more information please contact BillyF@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is one in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- PCV Driver- Lewisham
- Telford and Wrekin Council - Benefit Assessment Officers (Customer service advisor)
- General Practitioner
- Housing Support Worker
- Enablement Support Worker
- Public Health Intelligence Analyst
- Accounts Payable Officer - Esher
- Human Resources Manager - Greenwich
- Homeless Service Manager
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Housing Advice & Early Intervention Officer - Catford
- Brokerage Officer - Islington
- Senior Team Manager - Homelessness & Prevention
- HR Systems and Information Officer - Solihull
- Educational Psychologist
- Senior IT Practitioner - Exeter
- Class 2 Driver
- Nursery Manager - Southend
- Senior Planner - Lambeth
- Principal Accountant - Liverpool