To complete / assemble any order allocated.
To ensure any tasks allocated to the post holder is completed in a timely manner paying attention to both written and drawing instructions.
Work in a safe manner observing company Health and Safety procedures.
Adhere to the quality standard IATF 16949.
Manufacturer of systems in the OEM, automotive, motorcycle, motorsport, defence and specialist sectors.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Supply Chain Administrator
- Senior DevOps Software Developer in Test Cloud / AWS
- Senior Data Scientist, algorithm development
- UI and UX Designer
- 3D Character Modeller for human models
- Senior C++ Software Engineer
- Hardware Integration Product Manager
- Business Development Recruitment Consultant
- Surface Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician: Diesel engine pumps and portable plant equipment
- Forklift driver
- Mining Equipment Readiness Operator
- Assembly Assistant
- Electrical Assembler
- Electrical Assembler - Precision Electronics
- Electronic Assembler, 6 month contract
- C++ Application Programmer
- Game Engine Integration Developer
- Recruitment Administrator, Candidate Delivery
- Recruitment Consultant