Salary: £13.85 p/h
Days: Mon-Thurs 07:30-16:30 Fri 07:30-12:30
You will be responsible for the availability of machinery for the production of manufactured components.
Through the effective and timely setting and operating of the machinery, you will ensure that machines are set so all components are set to scale of company quality standards.
• Maintain and promote safe working practices and environment to achieve a “Safety First” culture
• Demonstrate adherence to company rules, policies and values.
• Produce components using a wide range of machinery including milling and turning machines
• Machine & finish individual components to the pre-set dimensions and quality standards
• Perform visual and technical inspection using appropriate measuring equipment of manufactured components in compliance with the requirements of ISO9001:2000.
? Proficient in CNC Milling
? Previous experience of working in a fast-paced engineering / manufacturing organisation
? Apprenticeship in engineering or equivalent experience
? Manual Handling Knowledge and Dexterity
? Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills
? Results driven
? Pro-active, energetic, resilient and flexible
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Project Engineer
- Assembly Operative
- CNC Miller
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Turner
- Sewing Machinist
- Account Manager - Logistics
- Account Manager
- Internet Carrier Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Welder / Fabricator
- Project Manager
- Fleet Planner
- Graduate Process Support Engineer
- Transport Administrator
- Line Technician
- Maintenance Engineer