Recruitment and Training Executive - Hybrid role! Up to £28,000!
Recruitment and Training Executive – Hybrid role! Up to £28,000!
Recruitment and Training Executive
Location: Hybrid – Head Office based, office working 2-3 days per week
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
We are working with a client who are looking for a Recruitment and Training Executive! They have over 2000 locations across the UK and they provide food, beverages, and events! They are an award-winning company with great opportunities to grow and develop!
They are looking for a Recruitment and Training Executive who will report to the Head of Recruitment and Ops Support.
You will be the first point of contact for applicants, and you will be ensuring that each enquiry is dealt with quickly and efficiently in line with company processes and
service level agreements.
- Handle enquiries by telephone from potential licensees.
- Take steps to support and ensure the lettings process is proactive and effective.
- Telephone screen and hold face-to-face interviews for potential licensees.
- Filter and direct enquiries to the BDM as appropriate
- Process application forms and credit checks.
- Ensure all administration is dealt with according to company procedures.
- Plan and liaise with external third-party advertising companies.
- Manage the process of ordering to-let boards.
- Write letting details and promote pubs via the company’s website.
- Follow the appropriate letting guidelines under the Code of Practice.
- Manage and communicate with potential applicants.
- Plan and deliver e-shots through digital platforms including MailChimp.
- Driving proactive Regional events for the Field Ops Teams being present on the day as required.
- Maintain up-to-date records for the Head of Recruitment on all aspects of the licensee recruitment process and vacancy status of the estate.
- Be involved with industry recruitment initiatives and company initiatives as requested.
- Drive and promote licensee training workshops and ensure all courses run profitably and in line with budget.
- Supporting BDMs with promoting training across their regions through a variety of tools such as e-shots, written communication, telephone calls and text reminders.
- Coordinate all training workshops from start to finish.
Skills and Experience
- The successful applicant must possess the following attributes.
- An excellent telephone manner with good communication skills.
- Ability to influence and engage along with building strong relationships with potential licensees and Field Operations teams.
- IT skills (Including all Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel).
- Organised approach to working by demonstrating versatility and flexibility.
The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team is a must!
- Good attention to detail is essential.
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry (desirable however not essential)
- Be able to work at pace in a forever-changing environment.
- Full UK Driving License
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please contact Sophie Book on 020 790 2666
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property, and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America, and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favorite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Retail & Bars Manager - Edinburgh
- Sales Manager - Premium London Catering Company
- Sales and Events Executive - Conference & Events Venue
- Senior Event Manager - London Venue
- Executive Pastry Chef - 5 Star Luxury Hotel
- Executive Sous Chef
- Marketing Manager - Coworking Space
- Sous Chef
- General Manager
- Executive Pastry Chef - Michelin Star Restaurant Group
- Chef de Partie - 5 Star World Class Hotel - London 36k
- Sales Manager
- Head Chef - High-end Southeast venue - London £60k
- HR Advisor/ People and Culture Advisor - London - Hybrid!
- HR Advisor/ People and Culture Advisor - Bristol - Hybrid!
- CEO - National Leisure and Hospitality Concept
- Head of Food & Beverage - Unique Venue
- Business Development Manager
- Events Operations Manager- Luxury Event Caterers
- Event & Office Manager - Must be fluent in French