Deputy Ward Manager - CAMHS Ward
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Deputy Ward Manager - CAMHS Ward to work in an exceptional service based in the Roehampton, London area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This is one of the country's leading mental health treatment centres.
They provide fast access to high quality treatment for lots of different conditions, including addictions, depression, anxiety, stress and eating disorders
As the Deputy Ward Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Ensures that risk is assessed and managed across the immediate and wider working environment and that statutory requirements are met
- Supervises a defined group of team members and contributes to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team.
This will also include addressing any performance issues that are below the expected standard
- Acts as a role model to promote a culture of learning development, inquiry and a team vision
- Contributes to the process of collaboratively assessing and acting on risks of harm, danger and abuse
- Deputises for the ward manager in their absence
- Implements, monitors and evaluates therapeutic interventions within an overall care programme, enabling people with mental health and or learning disability needs to develop coping strategies
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- CAMHS Experience
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder & Learning Disorder experience
- Experience of working similar environment
- Relevant sufficient post registration experience
The successful Deputy Ward Manager will receive an excellent salary up to £47,042 per annum DOE.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5hrs a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
*Inclusive of living allowance of £5,400
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
Reference ID: 2201
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV