An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Charge Nurse to work in an exceptional mental health service based in the Edmonton, London area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers.
This special mental health service is a low secure rehabilitation and recovery facility split into five independent living units for.
They provide 24-hour specialist care and support for those with enduring mental health needs
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RMN Nurse with a current active NMC Pin
As a Charge Nurse your key responsibilities include:
- Managing admissions and discharges
- Planning the nursing staff roster
- Supervising and guiding other nurses and cares in their work
- Monitoring patients, administering medication following company's policy and reporting patients ‘condition to doctors
- Maintaining inventories of medical supplies and medicines
- Mentoring and training new staff, providing support and guidance to all staff members
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- A genuine interest in quality service delivery and development
- The ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Numeracy and evidence of analytical ability
- Experience working in inpatient mental health settings
- Experience in completing audits
- Must be self-motivated with good communication skills and leadership experience
The successful Charge Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £35,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Free parking
- Free meals for all staff
- Monthly staff appreciation events
- CPD training and development for all staff
- Access to company benefits including pension scheme amongst many other benefits
Reference ID: 5427
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV