Are you a Commercial Lead looking for your next opportunity? Keen to work for the largest public services department in the UK?
My client, the Department for Work and Pensions and looking for a Commercial Lead to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
Hybrid working is available and the contract has been deemed inside of IR35.
Rate - £600 per day, Umbrella
Location - London, Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield (2 days on site per week, 3 from home).
Interview process - 1 stage via MS teams
Key aspects of the role & responsibilities:
An opportunity for a Commercial Lead has arisen within the DWP Commercial Estates Category.
As well as delivering the full range of procurement activities the role will provide commercial leadership and advice on a range of commercial aspects with a focus on the department's Workplace Transformation Programme.
You may also be required to support procurement activity relating to a number of other estates and facilities management contracts.
Primarily working on the Workplace Transformation Programme, the post-holder will be required to lead the planning and implementation of procurement processes and commercial solutions to deliver Workplace Transformation across DWP.
The role will also involve supplier engagement and market analysis, developing, designing and updating a number of estates category strategies and engaging with a wide range of senior stakeholders to develop, appraise and recommend commercial solutions.
- Evidence of the design and delivery of end-to-end strategic commercial strategies.
- Evidence of taking a strategic lead on securing value for money in a complex commercial environment.
- Experience of analysing complex information to make informed strategic commercial decisions.
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills and influential in leading key stakeholders towards Commercial solutions that give a balance of optimal commercial performance whilst delivering on business strategy.
- Evidence of leading teams at a strategic level to manage and deliver competing business priorities in large-scale complex organisations.
- An understanding of public services procurement and associated supplier markets.
- Familiarity with Sourcing Playbook and complex governance processes.
- Substantial Commercial/Procurement management experience gained within a complex matrix organization.
Please call Megan on 02392 322352 for more information.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Shipping Operator (Tankers)
- Principal Drainage/S278 Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Environmental Health & Safety Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Production Scheduler
- Contracts Manager / Project Manager
- Aircraft Technician
- Supply Chain Administrator
- Programme Planner
- Site Agent - Severn Trent
- Site Agent Thames Water
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Sales Manager - North & Midlands
- Contracts Manager - South West
- Surfacing Supervisor - South West
- Contracts Manager - Birmingham
- Quantity Surveyor (Highways)
- Site Engineer