Clinical Application Specialist
Exciting new opportunity to work as a clinical application specialist providing expert training and support across critical care, ITU, NICU, CICU, A&E and operating theatres.
With a clinical background from the NHS as a registered nurse or ODP you will need great teaching and training skills coupled ideally with some commercial experience - gained from working as a nurse advisor, application specialist or in sales.
You will need in depth experience of patient monitoring and have a passion for education enabling customers across your region to get the very best from their equipment in these critical care areas.
You will be supporting customers pre and post sales, getting involved with product demonstrations and acting as the clinical expert to internal and external stakeholders.
You will need to be based on territory and be happy to travel extensively across the region which stretches from North London to East Anglia and could include some nights away from home.
You will be joining a rapidly expanding company with superb products and excellent long term career prospects.
You'll get a highly competitive base salary, bonus, generous car allowance and benefits package.
Location: North London, Luton, Harlow, Hemel Hempstead, Cambridge, Chelmsford, St Albans, Stevenage, Watford, Hertfordshire, Essex
More Jobs from Kirkham Young Ltd
- Technical Trainer- Medical Equipment
- Clinical Technical Advisor - Medical Devices
- Territory Sales Manager - Theatre/ITU
- Clinical Application Specialist - Radiology
- Community Nurse Specialist - Stoma/Urology
- Breast Reconstruction & Aesthetic Surgery -Sales
- Product Manager, EMEA (FTC) - Ophthalmics
- Territory Manager - Contact Lenses
- Sales Associate - Orthopaedics
- Sales Specialist - Analytical Chemistry
- Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
- Clinical Therapy Nurse Lead - OPAT
- Area Sales Manager - Vascular Access
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare (FTC)
- Clinical Nurse Trainer ITU (CRRT)
- Nurse Advisor - Continence
- Technical Service Specialist (Service Engineer)
- Territory Manager - Critical Care
- Territory Manager - Anaesthesia
- Telesales - Safety Solutions