Training Instructor - Warehouse
40 Hours PW
This role will help to deliver the Operational Training Plan through training delivery and to support the management team by ensuring the training teams are aligned to the business needs.
- Previous experience within a similar training role
- Experience working within a fast-paced distribution environment
- Experience working within a start-up distribution centre
- Demonstrates excellent communication, influencing and partnering skills
- Possesses a growth mind-set, high levels of resilience and able to work within a fast paced and growing environment
- Proven track record of design and delivering learning activity, which is digital first and focused on performance development, aligned to business objectives
- To support the Duty Manager in achieving required shift performance through delivering specific training initiatives to individuals and groups
- Manage day-to-day people issues involving the Training Instructors including RTW, Time & Attendance and holidays
- Develop the operational capability of the Training Instructors through training and coaching
- Liaise with Duty Managers, Shift Managers and Supervisors to manage delivery of the training plan through effective organising and planning
- Conduct Learning Needs Analysis on shift to support Operational Management in finding appropriate training for their team
- To be a role model for standards of safety, product care and Key Performance Indicators; communicating these standards effectively to trainees
- Support operational project delivery through facilitating training resource required for projects and effective delivery of operational training
- To host regular site Trainer Meetings to share best practice and discuss ways of improving the overall site training provision
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Project Engineer
- Assembly Operative
- CNC Miller
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Turner
- Sewing Machinist
- Account Manager - Logistics
- Account Manager
- Internet Carrier Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Welder / Fabricator
- Project Manager
- Fleet Planner
- Graduate Process Support Engineer
- Transport Administrator
- Line Technician
- Maintenance Engineer