Comprehensive training & skill development, excellent working conditions & facilities and 33 holidays are just a few of the perks that the CNC Turner will enjoy whilst working with this impressive manufacturing organization.
Established around 50 years ago and employing circa 50 people at their Huddersfield facility, this employer design, manufacture and service specialist products for a variety of industries including Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Petrochemical and Defense.
Because of continued growth and demand of their niche products, this employer is actively searching for a CNC Turner to join their team on a permanent basis.
This employer is Huddersfield based, meaning that the successful CNC Turner can easily commute from surrounding towns & cities including Halifax, Elland, Wakefield and Bradford.
Key Responsibilities of the CNC Turner:
- Setting, operating and programming various lathes using Fanuc and/or HAAS controls
- Producing complex components and ensuring that customer specifications are met
- Ensuring maximum efficiency possible throughout the machining process and advising on process improvements where appropriate
- Assisting in other departments where required; i.e.
Working Hours of the CNC Turner:
37 Hours spread across a regular day shift
- Monday to Thursday - 08:00 to 16:30
- Friday - 08:00 to 13:30
In return, the CNC Turner will receive:
- Annual Salary: £24,050.00 (£12.50 per hour)
- Holiday Allowance: 33 Days including public holidays
- Enrolment to company pension scheme after initial probation period
- Internal training & skill development
- Permanent employment with a modern & friendly business
To apply for the CNC Turner position, please click “Apply Now” and attach a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment for more information.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £22000 per annum + Full Training + 33 Holidays
- Location: Huddersfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Callum Good
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-24 15:07:10 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Financial Controller
- Car Park Security / Host NIGHTS
- EHS Advisor
- Process Operator
- CNC Miller
- Engineering Shift Manager
- Production Operative
- Planning Manager
- Machine Operator
- Order Picker
- QC Lab Technician
- Production Planner / Scheduler
- Process Safety Assistant
- Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Process Engineer
- Engineering Stock Controller
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Engineer