Anderson Wright Consulting Ltd

Mechanical Engineer Surveyor

Mechanical Engineer Surveyor – Northampton/Oxford - £38,000 - £41,000 Basic salary + £6000 Location allowance -Company Car or Allowance & Excellent Benefits

Are you a Mechanical Engineer who is experienced in high pressure air and steam systems or an engineer surveyor that’s interested in a career with a huge test, inspection and certification company with over a hundred and fifty years of history?

You will be rewarded with an extensive benefits package and have £40,000 training invested in you within the first 12 months. 

In addition, you will receive a basic of between £38,000- £41,000 a £6000 location allowance plus double contributory pension, yearly bonus and £4250 car allowance

The Company

A well established business, draped in history, who are at the forefront of innovation in their approach to business.

This innovation and work style is a key component to how they increase revenues year on year.

Services

A SAFED and UKAS accredited world leading professional services company who support businesses with quality & compliance and carry out high quality inspections ensuring pressure equipment is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements. 

Sectors

Aerospace, Manufacturing, Forces, Commercial, Automotive, Marine, Utilities, Industrial, Nuclear

Location

Northampton/Oxford

Package:


  •  £38,000- £41,000  Basic Salary 
  • Company Car Allowance (£4250)
  • Step up from the tools into a professional engineering environment
  • Minimum £40,000 training investment in you for the first 12 months
  • Up to 12 week modular training programme with a blend of classroom and practical learning
  • Support with professional membership 
  • Career Ladder with a variety of different career options
  • Employer double matching pension contributions up to 8% (e.g.

    you put in 4%, they double that to 8% so total contribution is 12%)
  • Company wide bonus
  • Annual review 
  • 33 days holiday including statutory holidays
  • 45 hour flexible working week which allows homelife balance
  • Home based role
  • Centralised diary management team assist in booking your appointments
  • Life cover of 4 times salary
  • Health Insurance with family option
  • Dental Cover

Main Accountabilities:


  • Inspection and certification of pressure air and steam systems
  • Boilers, steam plant, compressors, steam turbines, pressure vessels condensers, heat exchangers
  • Autonomy of personal diary  
  • Streamlined and simplified recording of information 
  • Maintaining client relationships
  • Full Technical Specialist Support
  • Operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards
  • Clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery

Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:


  • HNC or Level 4 qualification equivalent in any engineering discipline 
  • Hands on experience of fixing, inspecting, maintaining, repairing or servicing relevant equipment 
  • UK Driving licence
  • Customer facing skills

Mechanical Engineer Surveyor – Northampton/Oxford - £38,000 - £41,000 Basic salary + £6000 Location allowance - Company Car or Allowance & Excellent Benefits





Share Job