Greenwich, London | 2 Year Contract | £26,000-£28,000 per annum | Start ASAP
The Communication Assistant will support the development and delivery of the company communication plan in the UK.
Provide efficient and impacting communication content across multiple channels, tailored to suit the targeted audience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support proofreading and translation of various documents and communication materials.
- To create communication content across multiple media channels
- Responsible for compiling information, from various business functions, to be included in local / global newsletters
- To support local event organisation and communication activities
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality in the management of business information
- Create, coordinate and drive communications and marketing campaigns, as assigned
- Create, coordinate and monitor press and social media presence in line with Communication strategy
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships across a range of stakeholders.
- Ensure that the brand is always represented in the best possible light.
- Create effective marketing materials for use in a range of media to meet the
needs of the audience including compiling a regular newsletter, video content,
leaflets and posters.
- Translate business information to a range of individuals with differing levels of understanding.
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in Communications/Marketing or 2 Years demonstrable experience in similar role
· Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter essential) and how they should be used for the relevant target audience.
· Experience with video editing software preferable (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects or similar preferred) to create short videos for social media and in-house presentation purposes
- Strong creative and editorial skills
- Exceptional IT competence, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent grammatical and written skills
· Photoshop/ ADOBE experience is also a distinct advantage.
The details contained in this job description, particularly the principal accountabilities, reflect the content of the job at the date the job description was prepared.
It should be remembered, however, that it is inevitable that, over time, the nature of individual jobs will change; existing duties may be lost, and other duties may be gained, without changing the general character of the duties, or the level of responsibility entailed.
Consequently, this job description may be revised from time to time.
If you are interested in this post and wish to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Anna Curtis at Insignis Talent
All suitable applicants will be contacted prior to this date in preparation for interview.
If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, conclude that you have been unsuccessful.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Compliance Officer
- Team Leader - Mechanical Design - Shuttle Systems
- Senior Health & Safety Advisor
- Senior E&P Engineer
- System Designer - Warehouse Automation
- Product Manager - Mechatronics
- Project Manager - Warehouse Automation
- Procurement Delivery Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Electrical Design Engineer Eplan
- Client Product Consultant - Ship Management SaaS
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Key Account Director
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Handler (liability/ transport) – Tunbridge Wells
- Payroll Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- Software Test Deveoper
- Software Developer