I am currently recruiting a Mental Health experienced Social Worker to work within an NHS based Community Mental Health Team in Lancashire.
Contract and Pay
The position is a full time, for an initial 13-week period paying £35.00-£36.00ph (Ltd) with additional business mileage.
The team provides a range of support to adult service users with mental health struggles, including complex symptoms of depression, anxiety, complex psychological difficulties including personality disorder and complex psychosocial needs.
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary service that consists of Registered Mental Health Nurses, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Community Support Workers, Admin Support, Managers and Therapy Support.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Social Worker currently registered with Social Work England and would need to demonstrate at least 2 years post-qualifying experience and working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act, Safeguarding Adults.
The applicant must be a driver with the use of a car for community positions.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £150 Social Worker Registration Bonus
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- £150 Job Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities
Interested? Call Carly at Service Care Solutions
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £35 - £36 per hour + business mileage
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-25 14:42:43 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Project Officer
- Customer Service and Planning Supervisor
- Customer Service Advisor
- Debt Recovery Officer
- Site Support Assistant
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Family Support Worker
- Analyst Developer
- Finance Manager
- Deputy Chief Operating Officer
- Digital Java Developer Senior
- Senior ICT Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Reablement Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Children and Family Social Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistant