German Customer Service Associate
Work from home with Amazon!
Role: Virtual German Customer Service Associate
Location: In your home! UK
Pay rate: £11.25 per hour
Contract: Full time temporary
Amazon is looking for an, articulate, detail-oriented and disciplined people-person who can deliver great customer service in a virtual (Work from Home) environment.
This is a chance to join a company completely focused on delighting customers and making their lives easier.
So, what will you do as a Virtual Customer Services Associate?
Working virtually as part of our Shipping and Delivery Support team, your role will be a critical part of Amazon’s mission to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
You will act as the first point of contact for drivers, troubleshooting their delivery queries through phone, chat and e-mail, while gathering feedback about the delivery experience.
You will also provide support for customer queries as well as solutions for our shippers and property managers using unique tools and specialised skills.
What will your working week look like?
In order to ensure that we match our customer demand, we expect you to be able to work on a variety of different shift patterns between the hours of 6am and 10pm, 7 days a week.
This could include evening shifts, weekend and public holiday shifts or split shifts depending on the requirements of the team.
What skills will you need?
- Fluent in English and German with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to navigate the internet, email, and chat to customers via Instant Messenger tools
- Ability to cope well in a high pressure environment while maintaining high quality outputs
- Ability to uphold company values and demonstrate respect, patience and ownership with every customer
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both external customers and co-workers, orally and in writing
- Ability to make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
- A willingness to learn and be upskilled on new techniques and specialisations as our company grows
What do we need from you?
⦁ You’ll need to provide a quiet, distraction free workspace within a dedicated room.
You will need to have an ergonomic desk and chair.
⦁ From a technical perspective, you would need to have a minimum broadband connection of 25MB download speed and 10MB upload speed using a hard-wire ethernet internet connection (no WiFi).
We will provide you with a complete equipment package ahead of your first day of training.
⦁ You have the right to work in the UK.
If this role sounds like it is for you, then click APPLY to start the application process!
If successful we will contact you re next steps!
Successful candidates in the UK may be subject to a background check prior to employment with Amazon.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Account Manager
- Internet Carrier Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Welder / Fabricator
- Project Manager
- Fleet Planner
- Graduate Process Support Engineer
- Transport Administrator
- Line Technician
- Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Shift Manager
- Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Payroll Admin
- Trainee Chemical Process Operator
- CNC Machine Operator
- Senior Test Engineer
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer