IT Security Analyst (SOC) - up to €110k DOE
IT Security Analyst (SOC) - Must be Native or Fluent in German
I'm hiring an IT Security Analyst (SOC) on behalf of one of Germany's TOP Automotive companies.
With such a fantastic year of growth and the crucial need to build up and bolster their security teams, they are now looking to hire 8 Cyber Security professionals.
Although I can't say much right now, this is a company that ANYONE would only dream of working for.
They offer fantastic employee benefits from Pension schemes, company cars, yearly salary reviews and more.
The company is based in Baden Württemberg so you must be able to commute to their Head Office 50% of the month.
If you want to know further information on the roles, click the buttons below to read the full job description on our website!
Alternatively, if you want to know more information on the company, book a call or email myself and I may spill the beans on who the company is 👀
- Monitoring and investigating attack indicators from various sources such as SIEM and User Reports
- Ticket handling
- Testing use cases and reporting to Senior Security Analysts regarding the efficiency of the cases
- Monitoring and analysis of alerts and suspicious network activity
- Analysis and Implementation of Security Response Measures within SOC (1-3 years)
- 2nd / 3rd level log analysis
- Network/host forensics
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Incident Analysis Reports
- Incident Response
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Travel Expenses
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme / Healthcare
- Flexible working
If you're interested in the above role, get in touch ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: €80000 - €110000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits & flexibility
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: West Point Recruitment
- Contact: Kirsty Keane
- Tel: 44203 034 0955
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-31 16:47:23 -
- View all Jobs from West Point Recruitment
More Jobs from West Point Recruitment
- Information Security Officer
- Head of SOC and People Development | Hybrid
- Cyber Security Consultant - 100% Remote - €50k-€100k
- IT Solution Lead - Contract - Home Office - Switzerland
- IAM Team Lead
- Security consultant
- IT Security & Compliance Consultant - Ulm - €80k
- IT/ OT Expert – Mannheim - Up to €75k – Hybrid Remote
- Team Lead, Penetration Tester – Bonn/ Home Office – up to €110k
- Information Security Manager with a focus on EndPoint Security
- Information Security Manager with IAM - Up to €115k
- IT Security Expert (Web and App) – Up to €110k
- Senior Information Security Manager (Cloud) Up to €115k
- Principal Information Security Manager (Application Security)
- IT Security Expert (GRC) - Up to €110K DOE
- Threat Intelligence Analyst (SOC) up to €110k DOE
- IT-Security Engineer SOC - up to €110k DOE
- IT Audit & Project Manager - Home Office - Up to €150k
- Senior InfoSec Consultant - 100% Remote – up to €100k
- InfoSec Consulting Team Lead - 100% Remote – up to €140k