Production Engineer (Composites) - The Netherlands
Production Engineer (Composite Masts) - Permanent - The Netherlands
An exciting role in The Netherlands has arisen for a forward thinking Production Engineer.
The purpose of the position is to design masts, booms, rigging and accessories for the yacht industry and to actively supervise the design in the production stage.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Translating the customer order into detailed working drawings (including specifications and part list) according to procedures, work instructions and manuals
- Advise on technical possibilities, calculations and changes
- Correct work preparation and information provision for the internal customer
- Compliance with quality, safety, working conditions and environmental regulations (including identifying and reporting unsafe situations to the Engineering Manager, correct use of the necessary personal protective equipment)
- Actively participate in (work) consultations
- MBO+ work and thinking level training towards WTB or Maritime technology
- Excellent technical insight and good knowledge of Office applications
- Thorough knowledge of Autocad and Solidworks
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing
- Sailing experience is advantageous
The company offer a competitive annual salary.
The candidate must have the right to work in the EU to be considered.
For more information, please contact Jack Baker on +44 (0) 2392 322 384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Site Engineer
- Production Administrator
- Warehouse Operative
- Internal Sales Administrator
- Programme Manager
- Estimator - Highways
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Project Lead
- Laboratory Planning & Logistics Specialist
- Senior Project Manager
- Site Engineer - STW
- Management Accountant
- PFE Hardware Design (Digital, LV)
- IT Clerk - London
- IT Support Administrator
- Process Improvement Manager
- QC Supervisor
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Security Architect