We have an excellent opportunity for you to join a prestigious Modular Build manufacturer on a permanent basis, working Monday to Friday with competitive bonuses available.
This opportunity can offer genuine progression opportunities with structured training and development plans, with a growing order book job security is a certainty with us.
As a market leader in modular and portable buildings, employing over 400 staff people across the UK, they continue to grow year on year and are heavily investing into the welfare of the business along with structured training and development.
Welder Fabricator duties:
- Operation of Welding Plant and hand tools
- Quality checking of all completed work
- Working to a customer demand schedule for on time deliveries.
- Working to the highest levels Safety and Quality.
Welder Fabricator Skills and Experience:
- Previous MIG Welding experience
- Be highly motivated with good communication skills
- High levels of concentration
- Working within a team
- Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
What is on offer to the Welder Fabricator:
- Houry rate of £14.00ph
- Productivity Bonus available
- Regular overtime available at an uplifted rate
- Day shift Monday to Friday
- 28 days Holiday (rising to 32 days with service)
“The successful candidate will easily be able to commute to this Wakefield based business from surrounding towns & cities including Barnsley, Pontefract, Castleford, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Dewsbury.”
For immediate consideration for the Welder Fabricator position then please contact Alison Bell at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 or “click apply” to arrange an interview/weld test.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Financial Controller
- Car Park Security / Host NIGHTS
- EHS Advisor
- Process Operator
- CNC Miller
- Engineering Shift Manager
- Production Operative
- Planning Manager
- Machine Operator
- Order Picker
- QC Lab Technician
- Production Planner / Scheduler
- Process Safety Assistant
- Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Process Engineer
- Engineering Stock Controller
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Engineer