Locum Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
Job Type: Temporary/Part time (22.5 hours)
Job Starts: ASAP
Maxxima are currently recruiting for an experienced MSK physiotherapist to fill a full-time role in Gulspie.
The suitable candidate will be an integral member of the MSK team, providing highly skilled specialised assessment and treatment of patients who present with diverse or complex multi-pathologies.
Requirements of this Physiotherapist vacancy
- A degree (or equivalent) e.g.
BSc, MSc or Diploma entry level qualification in physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
- 2 years post registration experience, with at least 12 months physiotherapy experience in MSK outpatients
If you are interested in this physiotherapy vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If youd like more details about this role, contact the physiotherapy team today we always have time to take your call.
If the role isnt quite what youre looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you wont find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Vascular Scientist - Salisbury
- B7 Echocardiographer - Salisbury
- B6/7 Cardiac Physiologist - Salisbury
- Band 7 - Biomedical Scientist - Plymouth
- Cath Lab Nurse - East Kent
- Vascular Scientist
- B6/7 Respiratory Physiologist - Redhill
- Cardiac Physiologist
- Histology Biomedical Scientist required in Northern Scotland
- Band 6/7 Mammographer
- General Radiographer- Wonford
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 7 Mammographer
- Band 7 Sonographer
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Band 5/6 Dental Radiographer
- Band 6/7 Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 5/6 Cath Lab Nurse