Senior Radiographer - MRI / CT
Senior Radiographer - MRI / CT | South-East London
£48,500 p/annum per annum + amazing benefits | Private Scanning diagnostics
Outstanding private hospital recruiting for a Senior Radiographer across MRI and CT.
You'll be working alongside a very stable and strong imaging team.
We are looking for a Radiographer that is skilled within MRI and CT.
To be successful for the position, you must be a qualified Diagnostic Radiographer and have a full registration to the HCPC.
Easy transport links just a short walk from the station.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Vast knowledge and experience within MRI and CT Radiography
MRI & CT
- MRI - Philips Ingenia 1.5
- CT - Canon Aquillion Prime
- Flexible shift patterns available
- 3 x 12-hour shifts | 4 x 9.5-hour shifts | 5 x 7.5-hour shifts
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £48,500 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance & Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally.
If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
More Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
- Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist
- Occupational Health Advisor - Team Leader
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Registered Nurse- Eye Hospital
- Lead Theatre Practitioner
- Registered Nurse – Outpatients
- Registered Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- MSK Physiotherapist
- Senior Radiographer
- Physiotherapy Lead
- Senior Physiotherapist - MSK Outpatients
- Physiotherapist – MSK & Women’s Health
- Senior Radiographer - MRI
- Senior Radiographer MRI / CT
- Senior physiotherapist - Outpatients
- Physiotherapist - Inpatients
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Senior Physiotherapist
- Pharmacy Lead