Due to progression within the business, a new opening has become available with a well-established organisation that can offer a variety of benefits that include 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays), 8% matched pension and up to £1,020 annual attendance bonus.
The 20-year-old company itself is a multi-million-pound turnover business and is growing every day, they employ thousands of people and they are known for their good staff retention.
This position has come available due to an individual progressing in the business to the management level.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Production Supervisor:
- To coach, mentor and manage a close kit team of Production Operatives.
- Provide good examples of management to meet the department targets under Health & Safety, Hygiene, Quality, Manufacturing Performance and Cost.
- Being able to liaise with fellow members of the department such as; Team Leaders, Managers and Engineers with regards to any issues or downtime on site.
- Oversee the production of raw materials through to final goods ensuring the quality of the products is too high standards.
- Due to the company constantly growing there are potential progression opportunities with this role and time where you may stand in for the Shift Manager if they are on sick/annual leave.
I would welcome CVs from individuals who:
- Hold at least 4 to 5 years of experience as a Production Supervisor in the Food or FMCG Manufacturing Industries.
- Have experience working as a Production Supervisor, Production Team Leader, Area Supervisor, Shift Supervisor, Shift Production Supervisor etc.
- Due to the fast-paced nature, need to be flexible to the business demands and work well under pressure.
- Has an understanding of food safety and food hygiene in a workplace environment.
In return the benefits included are:
- Free onsite parking
- Retail discount
- Attendance Bonus of up to £85 per month
- Health Care Plan
- 8% matched pension
- Life Assurance
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Referral scheme
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Supply Chain Manager (Contract)
- Site Electrician
- Lead Site Engineer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Laser Operator
- Process Operator
- Maintenance Manager
- Service Administrator
- IT Support Engineer
- Engineering Team Leader
- Hydraulic Fitter
- Maintenance Plant Fitter
- Plater /Welder
- CNC Machinists - Turners or Millers
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Turner
- Maintenance Electrician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Auto Electrician
- Operations Manager - Manufacturing