Junior Sales Coordinator (Shipping) - Manchester
Junior Sales Coordinator (Shipping) - Permanent - Manchester
We are looking for an individual to work for a leading shipping company within their Manchester office as a Sales Coordinator.
Previous Shipping experience isn't required, but would be advantageous.
The duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Quote customers and file special quotations
- Assist external sales with follow up on sales calls and accompany external sales calls when required
- Generate new business through telephone sales
- Monitor support of each account and liaise with external sales
- Maintain and update account profiles to ensure information is accurate and current
- Gather information related to local import/export trade through follow up of sales leads, trade journals, trade shows and personal contacts
- Research sales area to gain new sales leads/customers
- Prepare reports as and when requested
- Work closely with external sales to ensure that budgets/targets are met
- Maintain and update E-Commerce when required.
For this position, you will need:
- Legal right to work in UK
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Familiar with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- To be honest, responsible and to be able to work on your own initiative as well as to be a great team worker
- GCSE Mathematics and English, higher qualifications are advantageous
This role is working full-time hours.
A competitive salary is offered, along with an excellent benefits package.
If the Junior Sales Coordinator opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to apply or find out more, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electrical Design Engineer Eplan
- Client Product Consultant - Ship Management SaaS
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Key Account Director
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Handler (liability/ transport) – Tunbridge Wells
- Payroll Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- Software Test Deveoper
- Software Developer
- Test Support Engineer
- IT Project Manager (DV)
- Highways Inspector
- Highways Inspector
- GMP Trainer
- Technical Tutor - Metrology
- Sales Consultant
- Mechanical Technician
- Services Buyer