Lecturer in Uniformed Public Services
Protocol is working closely with a Bedfordshire college looking for a passionate Lecturer in Uniformed Public Services.
In this role, you will be providing learners with lectures and learning experiences to help develop their professional skills and knowledge.
We are looking to speak to any candidates happy to teach Uniformed Public Services up to Level 3.
The ideal candidate would also have experience in armed forces/ ambulances.
This is a part time, permanent opportunity, working 18.5 hours per week, the days and hours for this role have not been designated yet but will be confirmed shortly.
In terms of payment the full-time equivalent pay is up to £30, 674 (so over £15,000 per annum).
- Provide education for learners in Uniformed Public Services up to Level 3.
- Create a safe and constructive environment for learners, following all health and safety.
- Liaise with other members of staff to identify student issues/ gaps in learning, and work to resolve this.
The person & qualifications
- Able to teach up to Level 3 in Uniformed Public Services.
- The ideal candidate would have industry experience, particularly in the armed forces and ambulance/ paramedic work.
- Must have a DBS on the update system, or be willing to work towards one.
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities.
If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills.
People are at the heart of everything we do.
We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you.
With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position.
If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service.
The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback.
If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
More Jobs from Protocol
- ICT Lecturer
- Teaching Support Officer
- Learner Support Officer Supervior
- ESOL Lecturer
- Learning Support Assistants
- Computer Science Lecturer
- Spanish Tutor
- Teacher of Economics and Business
- Hairdressing Lecturer
- Teacher of Geography
- Residential Young Persons Apprenticeships Assessor
- Course Team Lead for Computing and IT
- Learning Support Assistants
- Specialist Support Workers
- Carpentry Assessor
- Catering Assistant
- Early Years Lecturer
- Electrical Installation Apprenticeship Skills Tutor
- Electrical HV/LV Trainer
- Learning Support Assistant (Sheffield)