Salary and Rewards Specialist
A Client within the Public Sector is currently recruiting for a Pay and Reward Specialist to join their HR team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have experience within the Public Sector and have experience in Salary Surveys.
The purpose of the role is to consultant on the organisations Pay, reward and benefits within their HR team.
- Experience of working with large datasets, carrying out analysis and completion of salary surveys
- Experience of pay modelling
- Experience of salary benchmarking
- Management of staff benefits, total reward packages and recruitment and retention schemes
- Liaising with third party suppliers to resolve any issues
- Advising and providing expertise on all reward related issues
- Able to identify risks and develop solutions
- Able to develop reward policies and mechanisms to deliver solutions to complex issues
- Able to maintain reward knowledge in line with current best practise, external trends and legislative changes
- Experience of promoting and communicating reward offer
- Need to have good communication skills, analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, a keen eye for accuracy and able to sense check
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £31 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£710 p/week NET after deductions).
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £30 - £31 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Southwark, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-07 12:17:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative