Junior Recruitment Consultant
Junior Recruitment Consultant
£25 - 30k basic + commission + bonus package
London – Hybrid
What’s in it for you, on top of your base salary?
- Uncapped individual commission
- Additional group commission based on companies performance
- Hybrid working
- 20 days of annual leave, increasing YoY (capped at 25 days after 5 years)
- Additional days holiday for your birthday
- 2 yearly "Duvet days" (after a year of service)
- Option of 2 weeks working fully remote from anywhere in the world
- Option of working from one of our other office locations
- Monday office breakfast & regular team lunches
- Regular team socials and an annual weekend away
- Cycle scheme
- Personal accident insurance (including death in-service)
- Plus lots of other lovely ad hoc perks
Where do you sign up? Here’s what we’d like from you!
- Previous agency recruitment experience is preferred, particularly from the finance, hospitality, retail or service sectors
- Previous proven experience in sales, business development, account management or a senior management role - ideally within the hospitality industry
- Experience in actively developing new business leads, negotiating contracts and developing recruitment solutions to match client needs
- Comfortable at leading established accounts, working with clients to support their needs
- Be able to handle and manage a large existing database as well as a high volume of incoming inquiries and applications
The extra qualities we look for;
- To be career driven and the want to succeed in a rapidly expanding international business
- Have a serious passion for customer service and again, ideally, a background in hospitality
- Be super approachable and friendly (just like us !)
- You need to be a self-starter – able to manage your own time and your desk
- Forward thinking and exceptionally organized
Who is COREcruitment ?
We are CORE.
We are the hospitality talent experts.
We’re passionate about people and the hospitality and service sectors.
We’re a different kind of placement agency, putting relationships at the forefront of our processes and committed to accelerating ambitions for both our clients and candidates.
It’s a fast-paced, fun, and non-corporate vibe at CORE.
We’re dedicated to building a dynamic, engaging, and inclusive workplace.
We value individuality and reward hard work.
With offices in key locations in Europe, North America, Africa and The Middle East, we find and place talent in these locations and the rest of the world.
You can benefit from being surrounded by industry experts who love what they do.
Loyal and hugely knowledgeable consultants who truly are the CORE of our business.
Fancy joining us?
Some more things to sweeten the deal
- Your tech is sorted – we’ll provide you with everything you need to get started
- Wellness treats – who doesn’t love those little surprise gifts?
- Office dog - depending on location, guaranteed to improve your day by 100%
- Open an inclusive culture
It’s important to us that we have talent from different backgrounds and lived experiences at CORE.
We are aspiring to be an organisation that is representative of the world we live in, and we invite diversity in the hope to provide a safe and comfortable space where our people can fully express themselves and contribute to our community.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to Rose@corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are THE experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: £25k - 30k per year + commission + bonus package
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: COREcruitment
- Tel: +442077902666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RG999599469
- Posted: 2022-09-07 15:18:00 -
- View all Jobs from COREcruitment
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Catering Manager - Iconic Listed Venue
- Chef de Partie
- Recruitment Consultant - Netherlands
- HRBP - Amsterdam Hotel
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Junior Sous Chef Amsterdam
- Graduate Assistant Manager - £30-34k - Holborn, London
- Front Office Manager - Boutique 5* Hotel - London
- Assistant Manager - wine bars, London
- Assistant Manager - Fun cocktail bar in London
- Assistant General Manager - trendy bar in Milton Keynes
- Executive Chef - Event Catering - High Volume
- Assistant Manager - Manchester - Up to £27,000 pa
- Assistant Manager - Glasgow - Up to £27,000 pa
- Events Manager - London Venue
- Senior Account Manager - Uncapped Commission
- Staffing and HR Manager - Sporting Venue
- Assistant Manager - £30-34k - Holborn, London
- Assistant Restaurant Manager - 5 Star Hotel Group - Dubai
- Sous Chef