CCU/AMS Pharmacist - Perm - South London
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for a Pharmacist specialising in Critical Care and Antimicrobial Stewardship to work in South London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a private hopsital rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC, that offers exceptional treatment across a multitude of acute and complex care and have use of the latest technologies and healthcare innovations.
Working as a CCU/AMS Pharmacist, you will be responsible for providing a high quality clinical pharmacy service to Adult Critical Care and other clinical areas as needed whilst also delivering the hospital's clinical pharmacy antimicrobial stewardship (AMS) service.
Location: South London
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time (37.5 Hours)
Hours: Monday - Friday, with weekend and on-call working 1 in 4 weeks
Whats in it for you?
- £38,000 - £48,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits such as Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
On a typical day you will:
- Ensure safe, optimal, cost-effective medicines usage, participating in delivery by undertaking daily clinical pharmacy ward rounds & contributing to MDTs.
- Provide a high quality clinical pharmacy service to Adult Critical Care and other clinical areas as needed
- Deliver the hospitals clinical pharmacy antimicrobial stewardship (AMS) service and work with the multidisciplinary antimicrobial stewardship team to deliver the antimicrobial stewardship strategy
- Help to reduce development of resistance by promoting stewardship ideals and reducing inappropriate consumption of antimicrobials.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- MPharm or equivalent (essential).
- Registered with General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) (essential).
- Post graduate diploma/masters in clinical pharmacy or equivalent.
Completed or underway (essential).
- Post registration experience in delivering a clinical pharmacy service to critical care areas ( essential).
- Experience in AMS delivery (desirable)
- Independent Prescriber qualification or prepared to/undertaking this qualification (desirable).
- Meditech, Mosaiq, BD Cato, ICCA knowledge (desirable).
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge within a prestigious private hospital - please apply today!
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our teams expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7/8a A&E Pharmacist - Royal London
- Band 7 CT/MRI Radiographer
- Band 5/6 Pharmacy Technician - Northampton
- CT Radiographer
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- 4x B7 Echocardiographers - South East London
- General Radiography
- Orthopaedic Practitioner
- CT Radiographer
- Band 8A - Clinical Pharmacist - Chesterfield
- Occupational Therapist
- Biomedical Scientist - Haematology - Nights
- Biomedical Scientist - Haematology - Leeds
- Band 6/7/8a/8b Mental Health Pharmacist - Essex
- Biomedical Scientist in Blood Transfusion - Leeds