Salary: Salary £25,000 to £35,000 (based on experience) + Pension
Main USP's of the vacancy:
This Vehicle Technician role offers the opportunity to join a well established and well recognized automobile family run business with almost 90 years.
The company has a franchise of two great brands of cars that will be leading the field in electric/hybrid technology.
As a Vehicle Technician in this company, you have the chance to start a long career within the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a franchise dealership.
Besides that, you will be able to receive a pension.
Vehicle Technician Responsibilities Include:
* To carry out vehicle servicing and repairs
* To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of vehicles
* To employ knowledge and skills to test vehicles and diagnose faults
* To report any current and/or future vehicle faults and servicing requirements noticed whilst working on vehicles
* To ensure vehicles are thoroughly examined and reported orally and/or in writing
* To ensure that all hours and material usage are accurately recorded
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
I am very keen to speak to anyone who has previously worked in a similar role and has the following qualification:
* Full, clean UK driving license
* To have attained a City & Guilds qualification
* To have experience in the servicing and repairs of vehicles
* Vehicle Technician NVQ Level 2/3
* MOT certificate preferred, but not essential
* An eye for detail
* High level of enthusiasm
* Be a good team player
Benefits and culture:
Our client is one of the most successful dealer groups of the brand they franchise in the country.
They have great reputation in the automobile industry and have already an history of almost 90 years.
Our client started as a family business and now is well established and recognized in the automotive business.
Their culture consists in "family service you can trust".
Our client offers you a company pension.
As Vehicle Technician there you will have great chance of having a long career within the business.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Pastry Chef /Chef De Partie
- Sous Chef
- Umbraco .NET Web Developer
- .Net Web Developer (C#)
- Trade Finance Officer
- Early Years Practitioner
- Accounts Manager (personal / corporate tax)
- VAT Manager
- HGV Mechanic/HGV Technician
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Project Architect
- Grounds Maintenance Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Architectural Technologist / Technician
- Contracts Manager (Ground Maintenance)
- Operations Manager (Fencing & Landscaping - Housebuild)
- Senior R&D Tax Consultant