The Reliability Engineer vacancy is working with an international manufacturing group with an impressive commitment to CI and Engineering plant-based improvements throughout their network of factories.
Due to sustained investment and the drive of a reliability centred maintenance approach, they are seeking an experienced reliability engineer to join their group engineering team as a reliability engineer.
Within the position you will be supporting Factory and Engineering managers across multiple sites through the realization of improvement projects and initiatives, including the realisation of their asset care strategy and CMMS reporting function.
What is the requirement of the Group level Reliability Engineer vacancy
- Ensure reliability of manufacturing processes by stabilising the performance of physical assets, defining and setting standards for the proper management and care of the assets and installation under his/her responsibility while ensuring optimum levels of availability, at the lowest total cost of ownership.
- You will support and help deliver all mechanical activities across the site.
The job holder will support CAPEX/Revenue projects, be responsible for delivering Reliability, Site services, improving process performance through OEE improvements, and drive of PPM / TPM activities.
- The role needs to have a strong view of the short to medium term to move the performance of the plant to one that is proactive while supporting the day-to-day plant activities to ensure that the processes are reliable.
- Liaison with operations to develop timely plans to reduce maintenance cost and impact on the process, utlising CMMS.
What's in it for you as a Group level Reliability Engineer:
- Basic salary at £45k per annum, company car, company pension matched up to 10%, plus additional benefits
- Home and site working, days based position Monday to Friday, that may require up to 3 nights per week (fully expensed) away from home visiting a particular site a, with one to two days working from home
What skills do you already hold to apply for the Reliability Engineer vacancy:
- City and Guilds or NVQ, or above in an engineering discipline - Ideally mechanical engineering
- Problem-solving techniques such as Root cause analysis, SMED, 5s, TPM etc
- Experience in running/Facilitating FMECA or equivalent exercises
- Experience in process mapping of manufacturing equipment
- Training/Coaching Skills
- Experience of working with CMMS systems
- Some Knowledge of TPM at any level or has worked in such an environment.
5S and/or Gemba
- Understand Overall equipment effectiveness and can create and read graphs and Machine Availability figures analysis.
- Collect and collate data to present in a graphical manner.
- Can support and create standard Maintenance procedure
- Understanding of condition Based Maintenance and its tools.
- Can investigate machine issues that are costing major downtime or regular downtime and can raise incident reports and think/discuss and implement solutions to such problems.
- Maintenance Engineering
- Preventive maintenance improvement
- Feedback of PM, planned & unplanned maintenance
- Monitoring the performance of the assets through key KPI's; OEE
- Training Reliability as a culture
If of interest, please apply now!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £45000.00 per annum + Car and exc benefits
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: James Soden
- Tel: 01484645269 07442499917
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-12 09:44:37 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Head of Service and Aftersales
- Head of Projects
- Project Buyer
- Electrical Engineer
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Sales Exeutive
- Sales Exeutive
- Process Safety Engineer
- Recruitment Coordinator
- E C&I Technician
- Shutdown Co-ordinator
- Regulator & Compliance Specialist
- Assembly Operative
- Packaging Engineer
- Assembly Operative