Are you a Counsellor seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults experiencing Mental Health issues including Trauma?
Service Care Solutions are working with our established to Client recruit an experienced Counsellor on a Permanent basis.
Our Client is a specialist sexual violence centre providing therapeutic support to Adult survivors of sexual violence and abuse.
This is a Hybrid-working opportunity which includes both remote working and office working.
Job Purpose: Counsellor
BACP Registered - £30,095 per annum (pro rata)
BACP Accredited - £30,984 per annum (pro rata)
Location: Nottingham (Hybrid Working available)
Contract: 30 Hours per week over 5 Days (Monday to Sunday)
· To establish and model good practice in the counselling of Adults survivors of sexual violence
· To ensure that the counselling provided is delivered to a high standard, in accordance with BACP's Ethical Framework for Good Practice and under appropriate clinical supervision;
· To undertake Initial Clinical Assessments
· To work with and under management supervision of the Hub and Counselling Co-ordinator in developing and maintaining a service which is safe, equitable, accessible and effective;
· To contribute to the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the counselling service, including accurate updating of database systems
· To develop, network and maintain links with appropriate organisations both locally and nationally;
· To work within the framework of the Centre's Equal Opportunities Policy
· To undertake all other duties as reasonably requested by the Hub and Counselling Co-ordinator, Operations Manager and Contracts Lead and Chief Executive Officer
· Qualification in Humanistic Counselling (i.e.
Person Centred) or Integrative Counselling/Psychotherapy
· Experience of implementing comprehensive Clinical Risk & Needs Assessments and effective care treatment plans for service users
· Substantial knowledge and experience of working with individuals who have experienced sexual violence and the impact of trauma
· BACP Membership or Accreditation
· £250 Sign-Up Bonus
· 27 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Your Birthday as a Day Off
· 6% Employers Pension Contribution
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250!
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30095 - £30984.00 per annum + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-12 10:37:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Social Care Assessor