Business Project Manager - Outside IR35
- Business Project Manager - Outside IR35
- Up to £400 per day
- 6 month contract
- Working 3 days a week on-site in Chiswick, the rest remotely
We are looking for an experienced Business Project Manager to assist this global company with a legal project within the business that involved some name changes of some of the company brands.
You will be there as an experienced Business Project Manager to ensure the agenda and timeline is kept on track and ensure the milestones are reached.
This is a 6 month contract working Outside IR35 and the rate is £400 per day but there is flex on this depending on experience.
It will be working 3 days a week on-site in Chiswick and 2 days a week remotely.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Project Manager:
Tasked to align inter-connected dependencies on a multi-jurisdictional basis and draw on nominated team leads in HR, Regulatory, Marketing, Logistics, Local Procurement, Finance, Sales, IT/IS, and from any other department that is specific to the impacted business / countries: UK, Turkey, USA, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Ireland, India, Nigeria, Australia, Egypt, UAE, KSA and China;
The Business Project Manager will oversee activities in each impacted business / Function and (without limitation) ensuring that relevant team/function undertake the following types of common activities within each jurisdiction (list is not intended to be exhaustive):
- Preparation of board resolutions and minutes for each company impacted;
- Board meetings are convened and obtain required signatures from statutory directors;
- New company names are registered on all statutory / commercial registries;
- Requisitions receive appropriate from relevant statutory bodies;
- Articles of association are amended for each company.
Deliver the project:
- Own the timeline
- Ensure the communication process is in agreed form with Chief Corporate Affairs & Communications Officer
- Track and report on the progress / issues in an accurate and timely manner.
Highlight compliance to plan, key issues and risks.
- Identify issues which could derail completion of project
- Escalate when appropriate, collating options, impact and a recommendation for alignment or decision
- Identify, align and implement mitigation measures
- Identify, escalate where appropriate and work cross functionally to remove obstacles quickly and efficiently.
Background and skills required:
- Proven experience in managing Projects that are widely impacted across the business
- If you have ever project managed within a legal project or a business name change this would ideal
- There are a lot of spreadsheets and tracking with this role so strong attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- C# .NET Developer - Fully Remote
- Partner Marketing Executive - Global Tech Co
- Facilities Manager
- Site Supervisor (infrastructure) (Rail)
- Project Manager (highways)
- Contracts Engineer (highways)
- Labourer- Nights
- Site Manager - Fit-Out
- GP Locum in Barking, East London
- GP Locum in Guildford
- Salaried GP in Woking
- Salaried GP Bedford
- Project Manager
- GP Locum in Buckinghamshire
- GP Partner in Chatham, Kent
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Building Surveyor
- Supply Chain
- CPCS Traffic Marshal
- Quality Systems Engineer - Manufacturing