My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field is seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for driving and coordinating activities of cross-functional teams in resolving quality related issues within:
- Quality Alerts issue and implementation,
- Separation, quarantine, and administration of non-conforming material/products,
- Containment activities on suspect or non-conforming materials,
- Ensuring that inspection (incoming inspection for external deliveries) is defined for material/products where repeating non-conformance occurs,
- Efficient evaluation of containment, corrective, or preventative action(s) implementation.
- Ensures that permit process is applied accordingly - no deviated material/components/products can be used without fully approved permit.
- Coordinates, supports, and contributes to the activities in 8D report process - creation, problem solution, C/A implementation, validation.
- Supports and assists in developing, implementing, and performing process audits to establish high standards of Quality.
- Leads process of Out of Box Audits (OOBA), ensures OOBA is completed and results recorded, analysed and findings resolved in cooperation with the process owner.
- Ensures that operational quality indicators (KPIs) related to the area of his/her responsibility are processed and analysed to support reporting on each level per reporting schedule - i.e.
daily operational reporting (SIM), weekly reporting, Monthly Pack, Site Quality Review (SQR), Product Quality Meeting (PQM).
Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
•Experienced in quality or engineering and ideally possess a Technical high school or degree in Quality/Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) or comparable physical Science discipline.
•Possess very good knowledge of ISO 9001 standard requirements and industry recognized problem-solving methodology and tools, good knowledge of statistical tools (SPC), analytical skills, problem solving approach is essential and applicants must have prior knowledge of blueprint reading and interpreting detailed drawings.
•Have strong communication skills, project oriented, presentation skills and pro-activeness, teamwork, assertiveness.
•Be proficient in Microsoft Office, orientation in modern IT structures and processes.
SAP knowledge is an advantage.
Quality, Qualities, Engineer, Engineering
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Coating Sprayer
- Multi Skill Maintenance Engineer
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller
- Senior Development Engineer
- Productive Operative
- Project Lead
- Field Service Engineer
- Marketing Manager
- Bid Writer
- Credit Control
- Senior Management Accountant
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Production Planner
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Health, Safety & Environment Co-ordinator
- Project Engineer
- Stores / DSC Operative
- Works Manager