Communications Manager (Advice Enablement )
Our client is one of Australia's leading wealth managers.
They believe that their success is driven by the quality and experience of talented people working together to deliver optimum client outcomes to the Australian market.
The company values honest, open relationships, allowing people to work together to serve their customers' needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Communications professional within the licensee/dealer solutions team.
This role will play a key role in managing the reviewing and delivery/execution of communications and content within the Advice Enablement team and supporting the delivery of adviser facing communications.
- Reviewing and managing the delivery and execution of content and communications on behalf of the GM of Advice Enablement
- Supporting stakeholders to support their comms brief via Concep (or similar email automation program)
- Participation in key Advice programs, projects and forums
- Providing Adviser/Licensee communication support
- Helping deliver and Identify communication expertise internally
To be successful in this role you will have
- 3+ years' experience within financial services industry with a strong preference for experience in a super fund or wealth manager in Comms, writing or PR role
- Proven track record of engaging and working with senior stakeholders around execution of the delivery of communications and content
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Proficiency using Powerpoint to assist with the delivery of senior leadership communications
- A great opportunity to work within a company offering a flexible workplace with the opportunity to work from home on a regular basis.
- The position can be Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane based.
- Collaborative team culture
- Company focused on growth and Integrity
Your next steps
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team and really be involved in the continuing development of this organisation.
If interested please apply now or call Vanessa Lalani on 0410 001 819 or Laura King on 0405 538 706.
Please note, all conversations will remain confidential.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work.
We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us
More Jobs from Parity Consulting
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Actuarial Manager - Group Pricing
- Data Engineer- Kafka
- VB.net Consutant - Actuarial and Data
- Marketing Manager
- Corporate Communications Manager
- UX Designer
- Data Engineer- Insurance
- Director of Product/CPO - Melbourne based
- Customer Experience Manager
- Product Manager - Home Loans / Mortgages
- Senior Actuarial Manager - Superannuation
- Director of Product/CPO
- Senior Product Manager
- Data scientist
- Senior Marketing & Communications Manager
- System Analyst- Data
- Data Engineer
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Product Communications Specialist