If you are a dynamic, self-motivated Injection Mould Toolmaker that wants to work under your own direction and due to pending retirement have the opportunity to become a business owner in the future, then this opportunity is not to be missed!!!
You will work within a small, friendly team in the Basildon area who take injection mould tools from design and development all the way through to test and commissioning before being sent to the customer.
This diverse Engineering role will cover all elements along the way.
Working on tools supplied to primarily the Automotive, Aerospace and Healthcare industries you will provide high quality, innovative engineered solutions to add maximum value to the business's customers.
The Toolmaker Role:
- Manufacturing new injection mould tools (Typically 1 - 8 cavity tools)
- Repairing and refurbishing production tools
- The Tooling Engineer will commission new tools in the injection mould shop and get them run ready for customers.
(Working on 20 - 500 tonne machines)
- Using machinery including Spark eroding / Wire Eroding / CNC Machining / Surface and Cylindrical grinding.
The Successful Toolmaker Candidate:
- Excellent understanding of Injection mould tooling fundamentals (Hot runner technology would be advantageous)
- It is essential you are genuinely self-motivated and able to handle issues that may arise during a Tooling development life-cycle.
- Strong ability to prioritise your working day.
Whilst you will have support and report to people on site, you will not be supervised in the traditional method.
- Confident to use all Engineering workshop tools and equipment including: EDM, CNC Machining, Manual Milling, Manual Lathe, Surface grinding and Cylindrical grinding.
- Apprentice trained or at least qualified within an Engineering discipline and significant relevant experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company which you can grow to become an integral member of and ultimately part owner within the next 5 to 10 years.
Toolmaker - Injection Moulding
Progression to Business Ownership / 25 + 8 Hols / Pension
If you are interested in this role or wish to find out more, please immediately apply via the job board link.
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- C# .NET Developer - Fully Remote
- Partner Marketing Executive - Global Tech Co
- Facilities Manager
- Site Supervisor (infrastructure) (Rail)
- Project Manager (highways)
- Contracts Engineer (highways)
- Labourer- Nights
- Site Manager - Fit-Out
- GP Locum in Barking, East London
- GP Locum in Guildford
- Salaried GP in Woking
- Salaried GP Bedford
- Project Manager
- GP Locum in Buckinghamshire
- GP Partner in Chatham, Kent
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Building Surveyor
- Supply Chain
- CPCS Traffic Marshal
- Quality Systems Engineer - Manufacturing