Associate Dentist Jobs in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex.
£12 per UDA, mixed practice, est.
patients with superb private opportunity.
ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Brighton & Hove, East Sussex (close to Preston Park and London Road)
- £12 UDA (dependent on experience)
- 5000 to 6000 UDA (negotiable)
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established and well-looked after patients
- Superb private, outgoing Dentist grosses circa 10-12k per month (private paid at 50% gross)
- Established dental practice with excellent equipment
- Support from qualified and experienced dental nurse
- Support from Principal Dentist and Practice Manager
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9823
This is a superb opportunity for a dentist to take over from a departing colleague and acquire an established list of patients, who have been very well cared for.
There is excellent scope for the provision of private treatments, with the outgoing dentist grossing approx.
£10000 to £12000 per month in private revenue.
With this in mind, the position would suit a dentist with skills in cosmetic dentistry, in areas such as Smile Makeovers, Composite Bonding, and Invisalign, any post-graduate qualifications will be well-utilised.
There is though plenty of support for a dentist younger in their career seeking to develop themselves in a supportive environment.
You will be seeking a long-term role and potentially looking to convert to private dentistry.
The practice is a four-surgery modern dental practice, very well-equipped, you will have all you need, as well as support from a qualified and experienced dental nurse.
The practice accommodates the Principal Dentist, two Associate Dentists (ten years with the practice), an in-house Endodontist, and a full-time dental hygienist.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.