Due to continued growth in this department, more Assembler,s are needed: Permanent contract after competing for probation starting salary up to £11.50 an hr.
Days-based role with no shifts and no weekend work plus.
early finish on a Friday.
Company bonus, Life insurance, life assurance etc
Location of assembler opportunity: Dewsbury
The Assembler opportunity is working at a well-established manufacturing business that operates in a modern, clean and bright environment.
The role is working in the sub-assembly part of the business, the role will require you to assemble metal drawers/cabinets.
We would welcome people that may have worked in similar roles e.g cabinet making, semi-skilled joiner work, Bench joiner, Flat Pack Furniture assembly or operated within a production or manufacturing environment
Duties of the Assembler role:
- Using hand tools
- Following basic drawings and instructions
- Working with metal and plastic
- The building draws and cabinets
Benefits of the Assembler role:
up to £11.50 per hr-
OT paid at a premium
Alternatively, if you would like a private chat about the position.
Please ask for RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Customer Service Administrator
- FLT Driver
- Production Planner
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Ceramic Technical Lead
- Engineering Operative
- Electrical PLC Controls Engineer
- Technical Service Account Manager
- Production Manager
- Specialist Chemical Plant Operator
- Project Finance Manager
- Senior Media Manager
- Process Operator
- Production Process Safety Engineer
- Electrical & Hydraulic Fitter
- Fabricator / Welder
- Paint Shop Supervisor
- Electrical Wirer
- Assembly Fitter