A position for an Assembly Fitter to work days, no shifts, lots of overtime available, market-leading growing company.
Starting salary up to 24K, Monday to Thursday permanent position
Location of the position: Rochdale
The Assembly Fitter needed to work for a manufacturing business in the Rochdale area.
They are a leading name in their sector that have a reputation for quality and innovation.
The company provides further training and offers the opportunity to work within a clean, modern, friendly working environment.
Duties of the Assembly Fitter position:
- Fitting flooring, side panels, grab poles, seat etc
- Light Assembly
- Work on a variety of different tasks
The successful assembly Fitter may have experience working as a welder, metal worker, window fabricator, carpenter, cabinet maker, handyman, assembler, vehicle builder.
Coachbuilder, Shop fitter.
What's in return for the Assembly Fitter role:
- Basic salary: Circa 24K
- Monday to Thursday
- Clean modern working conditions
- Further training provided to upskill further
- Full-time Permanent position.
Alternatively, if you would like a private chat about the position please contact Rodger Morley at E3 Recruitment.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Sales Manager
- Production Fitter
- Fabricator / Welder
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Electrician
- Fabricator Welder - MIG/TIG/Stick
- Electrical & Hydraulic Fitter
- Key Account Manager
- Stores Team Leader
- Service Fleet Manager
- Project Manager
- Receptionist / Sales Administrator
- Technical Service Account Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician - Days or Shifts
- Panel Wirer
- CAD //Draughtsperson
- Foundry Operatives
- Pipe Fitter /Welder
- Electrical Test Engineer