Several Vehicle Builders are needed on a permanent contracts, with OT available.
Salary Circa £23K plus OT Monday to Thursday, 4 day week/ 3 day weekend.
7am - 5pm
Location of Vehicle Builder opportunity: Rochdale
The Vehicle Builder opportunity is working at a well-established conversion company, that operates in a modern, clean and bright environment.
We would welcome anyone to apply for the Vehicle builder role who have come from woodworking, cabinet making, shopfitting, joinery or mechanical background to assist with the conversion of light commercial vehicles or who have worked as a Coach Builder, Vehicle Fitter or Automotive Bodybuilding.
Duties of the Vehicle Builder role:
- Initially, you would be working on one stage of the production, but you would also be trained on the other aspects of the build.
- The work is varied working on a range of different bespoke products
- The role would require you to use a range of hand and power tools and read technical drawings.
Benefits of the Vehicle Builder role:
- Permanent Position
- 4 day week/3day weekend
- Monday to Thursday (7am - 5pm)
- OT paid at a premium
Alternatively, if you would like a private chat about the Vehicle Builder position.
Please ask for RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Sales Manager
- Production Fitter
- Fabricator / Welder
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Electrician
- Fabricator Welder - MIG/TIG/Stick
- Electrical & Hydraulic Fitter
- Key Account Manager
- Stores Team Leader
- Service Fleet Manager
- Project Manager
- Receptionist / Sales Administrator
- Technical Service Account Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician - Days or Shifts
- Panel Wirer
- CAD //Draughtsperson
- Foundry Operatives
- Pipe Fitter /Welder
- Electrical Test Engineer