An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Home Manager to work in an exceptional nursing home based in the Wroxham, Norwich area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This nursing home offers nursing and dementia care, with a warm and homely person-centred approach from a stable and professional team
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN Nurse with a current active NMC Pin
As the Home Manager your key responsibilities include:
- To manage staff and resources so that each resident can enjoy a dignified and fulfilling life
- You'll be working closely with your Clinical Lead and the wider healthcare and hospitality teams to ensure the quality of individual service and care consistently meets high standards and those of our external regulators
- Reporting to the regional Operations Manager, you will create and lead a vision for the home to ensure a philosophy of continuous improvement, encouraging and supporting the home's journey to ‘outstanding'
- Whilst managing people and processes, being a Home Manager is a complex, influential and highly rewarding role involving close liaison with residents, their families, professional contacts and multi-disciplinary teams
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person-centred care
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home
The successful Home Manager will receive an amazing salary up to £55,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role for 40 hours a week, from 9am-5pm.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Reward Gateway - discounts, wellbeing, employee assistance & much more
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- Company will pay the cost of your DBS
Reference ID: 5741
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV