Junior/Mid Weight Designer
Junior/Mid Weight Designer
Based in either London or Hertfordshire office
Salary: £20k - £38k p.a.
My client is an award-winning creative marketing agency looking for a junior/mid-weight designer to join their ever-growing team.
A minimum of 1 years' relevant creative agency experience for junior role.
A minimum of 2 years relevant creative agency experience for mid-weight role.
You will be ready to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
You will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, a flair for typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
You will possess a wide range of design and creative capabilities.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Adeptness with leading design software packages
* A determination to achieve and succeed
* Creative industry experience
* The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
* A background of working as part of a design team
* Consistency in regardless of project size
* Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
* The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
* The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Communication is a big part of the role, so you must feel confident enough to contribute to the creative process.
Common activities include:
* Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
* Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
* Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
* Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
* Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
What the successful candidate looks like:
* Inspirational - must possess strong motivational skills, a positive and passionate attitude which inspires the team to achieve the best results for the clients
* Motivated and ambitious
* Talented - must bring creativity, flair, an eye for detail and your own set of unique skillsto the growing team
* A minimum of 1 years' relevant creative agency experience for junior role
* A minimum of 2 years' relevant creative agency experience for mid-weight role
* Proficient knowledge of CS Suite and Office 365
* Proficient knowledge of digital applications such as Sketch or Figma
The following experience is preferable but not essential:
* Exposure to the property or related sectors
* Experience in motion related projects
* Competitive salary, depending on experience
* Annual company bonus scheme (discretionary based on performance)
* 3% company contribution to pension
* 23 days holiday, plus your birthday if it falls on a weekday
* Professional development training
* Flexible working
* Regular company socials and away days
* Access to wellbeing hub
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Pastry Chef /Chef De Partie
- Sous Chef
- Umbraco .NET Web Developer
- .Net Web Developer (C#)
- Trade Finance Officer
- Early Years Practitioner
- Accounts Manager (personal / corporate tax)
- VAT Manager
- HGV Mechanic/HGV Technician
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Project Architect
- Grounds Maintenance Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Architectural Technologist / Technician
- Contracts Manager (Ground Maintenance)
- Operations Manager (Fencing & Landscaping - Housebuild)
- Senior R&D Tax Consultant